The VI peel is a skin-resurfacing chemical peel that stimulates collagen and increases cellular turnover to reveal smoother and more radiant skin. Targeted custom blends and formulas that treat: acne, melasma, aging skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, stretch marks.
The VI Peel Precision Plus dual booster system reduces pigmentation using a hydroquinone-enriched lighten, and a rapid-acting brighten booster. In addition to efficiently suppressing melanogenesis, VI Peel Precision Plus also stimulates fast cell turnover. 94% of candidates saw a visible skin radiance, while 90% reported that their skin looked rejuvenated and improved following the treatment.
VI Peel Precision Plus is treatment for skin discoloration
For skin concerns:
- Irregular pigmentation in the skin, including UV-induced hyperpigmentation
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- This formula works great for patients of Asian descent due to increased risk of hyperpigmentation
Patient profile: 18+
VI peel precision plus dual booster system combats pigmentation with our hydroquinone-enriched lighten booster and fast acting brighten booster. VI peel precision plus effectively suppresses melanogenesis and promotes rapid cell turnover.
- 94% said their skin looked radiant and improved
- 90% said their skin looked refreshed and better after the peel
VI Peel is quick and relatively painless, taking only approximately 30 minutes by using a combination of chemicals to break down your top layer of skin and reveal healthy skin beneath.
Accelerate your results and use VI peel with these combination treatments
- For melasma and pigmentation
- For improved texture, adult acne, and photodamage
- For a youthful glow
VI peel has a peel for each skin concern. With custom blends targeted for each patients’ needs, VI peel helps treat all skin concerns such as aging skin, active acne, acne scarring, melasma, sun damage, keratosis pilaris and much more.