Life should be more fabulous at 40! Thanks to technological advancements and careful skin care research, it is once again possible to look like you’re in your 30’s or even 20’s with the use of little to no downtime procedures. The plan of care should be focused on treatments that promote the regeneration of collagen and elastin fibers that decreases the appearance of wrinkles and improves the overall tone and texture of the skin.
Treatments to consider:
- RF Microneedling – Application of Radiofrequency (RF) assisted ultra-thin electrodes to thermally ablate the epidermis that creates micro channels to induce controlled micro wounds, that encourages the regeneration of new and healthy skin. This little to no downtime procedure helps in improving the appearance of acne scars, increases skin elasticity and promotes collagen for that lifted look.
- PRP Facelift – Harnessing your body’s own healing and regenerative properties, this quick and effective procedure gives instant volume and lift. It helps your skin heal and rejuvenate faster, without the risk of an allergic reaction or skin sensitivity.
- The Pro Lift – A non-invasive treatment that triggers regeneration of collagen and elastin fibers by applying controlled heating of the deep dermis. The contraction of collagen fibers and facial muscles results in lifting and tightening of the skin.
- PRP Microneedling and Injections – Harnessing your body’s own healing and regenerative properties, this quick and effective procedure gives instant volume and lift.
- Botox Injections – Botox relaxes the facial muscles that cause wrinkles to form with repeated contractions. Areas to be treated are frown lines, forehead and crow’s feet.
- Derma Fillers – Bespoke volume replacement to the midface and lower face region that adds support around the cheek area, under eye and nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Combined dermal filler and PRP injections done simultaneously, reveals the most effective and natural looking lift that lasts for up to 12 months.
- OxyGeneo Super Facial OXY-REVIVE – The Geneo Revive OxyPod includes Red Algae, a powerful antioxidant with an anti-aging effect, and Caffeic Acid and Retinol, known to treat the signs of aging and assist in skin rejuvenation. The Geneo Reviving Serum completes the treatment effect with additional ingredients that encourage collagen production, refreshes dull skin, reduces fine lines and improves overall skin texture and appearance.
- Laser Genesis (Laser Facial) – A non-invasive and relaxing procedure that uses laser to gently heat the skin, achieving a more radiantly youthful looking complexion overall. It helps in smoothing out the skin, reduces the look of fine lines, dark spots and wrinkles.
- Hydrafacial – A hydro-dermabrasion technology that uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin. Hydrafacial addresses all skin care needs including oily and congested skin, enlarged pores, brown spots, fine lines and wrinkles and so much more.
- VI Peel Precision Plus – Combat pigmentation with our Lighten Booster and fast acting Brightening Booster. This powerhouse formula effectively suppresses melanogenesis and promotes rapid cell turnover for improved skin tone.
- VI Peel Advanced – Formulated to combat the signs of aging. VI Peel Advanced is made from a synergistic blend of ingredients, which provides a deeper penetration to soften fine lines and wrinkles. This targeted formula helps enhance collagen stimulation to increase cell turnover and promote a decrease in the loss of elasticity.
- Laser Hair Removal for face and body – remove unwanted hair and prevent them from coming back without shaving for a smoother skin to touch.
- Legend Pro – Legend Pro treatment delivers body shaping, cellulite reduction and skin tightening. The heating of the fat cells accelerates metabolism and causes them to shrink, resulting in a more defined and toned appearance. Areas to be treated: arms, stomach, love handles, bra fat, inner and outer thighs.
Schedule an Appointment