OxyGeneo is the ultimate super 3-in-1 facial for achieving a younger, fresher and naturally better-looking skin. It offers a unique, three-in-one facial treatment that works both on the outside and the inside of the skin, combining clinically proven treatments that encourage the natural processes of the body to renew and replenish the skin.
What is OxyGeneo Hydrate?
The OxyGeneo facial is available in multiple types for tackling different skin issues, and OxyHydrate is one of these. Hydrate (with Blue Spirulina), is ideal treatment for dry and irritated skin.
- Rehydrates and moisturizes dry skin
- Repairs the skin barrier function
- Reduces redness and inflammations
How does it work?
It uses the OxyPad technology with blue spirulina to exfoliate, hydrate, and infuse the skin. The OxyPods are made of 100% therapeutic active ingredients, all in their dormant state, and become active once the treatment begins
Geneo’s innovative treatments harness the power of oxygenation for intense nourishment and skin rejuvenation in just 3 simple steps.
- Exfoliate: gently removes dead skin cells to renew and refresh skin’s texture. The OxyGeneo treatment generates an abundance of CO2 bubbles that permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response known as the Bohr Effect.
- Oxygenate: OxyGeneo harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within with the Bohr Effect! During the Bohr Effect, the body sends O2-rich blood to the skin to replace the CO2. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased cellular activity.
- Infuse: a blend of active ingredients are infused into the skin using ultrasound and neomassage applicator for a refreshed, revitalized appearance and smoother complexion.
- A large pen-like tool is used to exfoliate the skin.
- The OxyGeneo device makes carbon dioxide bubbles that burst gently on the skin and cause blood rich in oxygen to rush to the surface.
- Then, a nutrient-rich gel is applied with the OxyGeneo tool for skin boosters, such as the OxyHydrate pod of blue spirulina.
Key Ingredients in Oxy-Hydrate
- Blue Spirulina
- Tiger Grass
- Lactobionic Acid
- Swertia Chirata
Blue Spirulina helps fight free radicals and thus prevents skin damage that can lead to wrinkles and fine lines. It also provides anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects.
When Will I See Results?
The results, such as plump and fresh skin, reduced redness, and reduced pigmentation, are visible after a single treatment. You can get weekly treatments for sun protection or monthly treatment for anti-aging maintenance.
Is It Right For Me?
The OxyGeneo OxyHydrate is suitable for all skin types but ideal for irritated and dry skin. It helps in reducing water loss and improves collagen and hyaluronic acid production. It’s best to consult an aesthetician to see if OxyHydrate is suitable for your skin type and skin issues.