OxyGeneo is the ultimate super 3-in-1 facial for achieving a younger, fresher and naturally better-looking skin. It offers a unique, three-in-one facial treatment that works both on the outside and the inside of the skin, combining clinically proven treatments that encourage the natural processes of the body to renew and replenish the skin.
What is OxyGeneo Illuminate?
Geneo Illuminate unifies skin tone, improves pigmentation, and rejuvenates the skin.
The Geneo Illuminate OxyPod includes Kojic Acid and Vitamin C for an even skin tone effect, as well as Opuntia fruit Extract and Carrot Extract for moisturizing and smoothening the skin.
The Geneo Illuminate Serum completes the treatment effect with powerful brightening ingredients such as Tree Bark extract and Amina acid derivatives, and moisturizing ingredients and nutrients like Triglycerides, Jojoba and Argan oil complex and Vanilla and Horsetail extract complex.
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Reduces signs of pigmentation
- Protects from sun damage
How does it work?
Geneo’s innovative treatments harness the power of oxygenation for intense nourishment and skin rejuvenation in just 3 simple steps.
- Exfoliate: gently removes dead skin cells to renew and refresh skin’s texture. The OxyGeneo treatment generates an abundance of CO2 bubbles that permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response known as the Bohr Effect.
- Oxygenate: OxyGeneo harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within with the Bohr Effect! During the Bohr Effect, the body sends O2-rich blood to the skin to replace the CO2. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased cellular activity.
Infuse: a blend of active ingredients are infused into the skin using ultrasound and neo-massage applicator for a refreshed, revitalized appearance and smoother complexion.
- A large pen-like tool is used to exfoliate the skin.
- The OxyGeneo device makes carbon dioxide bubbles that burst gently on the skin and cause blood rich in oxygen to rush to the surface.
- Then, a nutrient-rich gel is applied with the OxyGeneo tool for skin boosters, such as the OxyIlluminate pod with Vitamin C.
KEY INGREDIENTS IN OXY-Illuminate
- Vitamin C
- Boldo Tree Bark
- Kojic Acid
- Carrot Extract
- Prickly Pear Extract
- Coconut Oil
Vitamin C brightens skin and improves appearance of dark spots. It also helps stimulate collagen production to improve skin texture. While the Boldo Tree Bark has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It also provides powerful brightening ingredients.
This revolutionary OxyGeneo treatment offers the unique triple effect of natural oxygenation, exfoliation and absorption of active ingredients. By applying a gentle massage with the capsule and the gel, a reaction which utilized natural physiological processes is created, naturally elevating oxygen levels in the skin.
Finally, the treatment is finished with the introduction of beneficial ingredients to the skin in its highly receptive state. The pleasant, refreshing treatment results in immediate nourishment and revitalization of the skin from the very first treatment, which is further strengthened and sustained throughout the recommended series of treatments.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
The results, such as plump and fresh skin, reduced pigmentation, and brighter skin are visible after a single treatment. You can get weekly treatments for sun protection or monthly treatment for anti-aging maintenance.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
The OxyGeneo Illuminate is suitable for all skin types but ideal for those with uneven and dull complexions. It brightens and evens skin tone, reduces appearance of pigmentation and protects from sun damage. It’s best to consult an aesthetician to see if OxyIlluminate is suitable for your skin type and skin issues.