Aesthetic Treatments in Your 50’s – Skin Loft
Wondering what is the best treatment for your skin in your 50’s? Talk to a specialist to find more information about our aesthetic treatments! call us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 57 W 57th St, suite #1701, NY, NY 10019.
IN YOUR 50’S
Living a full and active life, that’s what we ought to do in your 50’s! Keeping your body active, well nourished and hydrated reflects in one’s overall skin appearance. The plan of care should be focused on making the skin thicker and more supple to increase your barrier from the harmful effects of the sun, environmental factors and unhealthy lifestyle choices. We offer treatments that combine a wide range of solutions from skin resurfacing and regeneration, wrinkle reduction and volume correction.Products we suggest: Coming Soon
Treatments to consider:
- Oxygeneo Superfacial OXY-REVIVE – The Geneo Revive OxyPod includes Red Algae, a powerful antioxidant with an anti-aging effect, and Caffeic Acid and Retinol, known to treat the signs of aging and assist in skin rejuvenation. The Geneo Reviving Serum completes the treatment effect with additional ingredients that encourage collagen production, refreshes dull skin, reduces fine lines and improves overall skin texture and appearance.
- Vi Peel Advanced – Formulated to combat the signs of aging. VI Peel Advanced is made from a synergistic blend of ingredients, which provides a deeper penetration to soften fine lines and wrinkles. This targeted formula helps enhance collagen stimulation to increase cell turnover and promote a decrease in the loss of elasticity.
- Laser Facial – A non-invasive and relaxing procedure that uses laser to gently heat the skin, achieving a more radiantly youthful looking complexion overall. It helps in smoothing out the skin, reduces the look of fine lines, dark spots and wrinkles. It is a safe and effective procedure that helps in reducing flare ups with clients suffering from rosacea.
- The Pro Lift– A non-invasive treatment that triggers regeneration of collagen and elastin fibers by applying controlled heating of the deep dermis. The contraction of collagen fibers and facial muscles results in lifting and tightening of the skin.
- RF Microneedling – Application of Radiofrequency (RF) assisted ultra-thin electrodes to thermally ablate the epidermis that creates micro channels to induce controlled micro wounds, that encourages the regeneration of new and healthy skin. This little to no downtime procedure helps in improving the appearance of acne scars, increases skin elasticity and promotes collagen for that lifted look.
- Wrinkle reduction with the use of Botox – Botox relaxes the facial muscles that cause wrinkles to form with repeated contractions. Areas to be treated are: Forehead, Frown line and Crow’s feet.
- PRP Facelift– Harnessing your body’s own healing and regenerative properties, this quick and effective procedure gives instant volume and lift. It helps your skin heal and rejuvenate faster, without the risk of an allergic reaction or skin sensitivity.
- Dermal Fillers – Bespoke volume replacement to the midface region that adds support around the cheek area and under eye. Adding dermal fillers around the lower face region to reduce the appearance of marionette lines, cheek hollowness and nasolabial folds for a more refreshed look. Combined dermal filler and PRP injections done simultaneously, reveals the most effective and natural looking lift that lasts for up to 12 months.
- Legend Pro – Legend Pro treatment delivers body shaping, cellulite reduction and skin tightening. The heating of the fat cells accelerates metabolism and causes them to shrink, resulting in a more defined and toned appearance. Areas to be treated: arms, stomach, love handles, bra fat, legs.