Lipid Resurfacing Complex
Replenishing serum with glycolipids and phospholipids. Provides instant and sustained moisture for smooth texture, glow, and plumper skin.
In clinical studies of Lipid with Resurfacing Complex, in six hours, moisturization increased by 28% after fourteen days:
• Skin smoothness increased by 55%.
• Skin hydration increased by 47%.
• Appearance of fine lines decreased by 15%.
• Effectively increase skin smoothness.
• Boost hydration.
• Safe for acne-prone skin.
• Decrease the appearance of fine lines.
• Ideal for post-treatment application.
After cleansing, apply to face (and neck) twice daily. Follow with moisturizer.
• GLYCOLIPIDS: Lipids are abundant at the surface of young, healthy skin and are part of the skin’s natural moisture barrier. These bioidentical lipids help to replace the natural lipids that deplete with aging and in drier, colder climates.
• PHOSPHOLIPIDS: These lipid materials make up 40% of the skin’s moisture barrier. A natural
part of the cell membrane at the skin’s surface, they are critical in helping the skin to maintain its moisture-binding and protective-barrier functions. They play a key role in maintaining the smoothness and firmness of the skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycolipids, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.